Judge Johnny Panos – Division 4
DeKalb County Courthouse
556 N. McDonough St
Decatur, GA 30030
- Civil Non-Jury Calendar, January 6
- Civil Jury Calendar, weeks of January 11 & 25
- Civil Motions Calendar, January 6
- Civil Peremptory Calendar, January 6
- Civil Pretrial Conference Calendar, January 21
- Civil Non-Jury Calendar, February 3
- Civil Jury Calendar, weeks of February 16, 22 & 29
- Civil Peremptory Calendar, February 3
- Civil Pretrial Conference Calendar, February 25
Criminal Case Manager
Civil Calendar Clerk
Judge Johnny Panos was elected to the DeKalb County State Court bench in 2002. He attended Emory University Law School and received his JD in 1983 from Woodrow Wilson College of Law.
Judge Panos is a member of numerous professional organizations and has received numerous honors and awards during his lifetime, the most memorable being the Justice Robert Benham Award for Community Service given to him on March 10, 2009. Judge Panos was recognized for his work with Project Achieve, a program he launched in 2004 to assist disadvantaged youth get their GED and go to college and obtain jobs.
Judge Panos is a member of the Greek Orthodox Cathedral of the Annunciation. He regularly volunteers his time during the Greek Festival every year cooking greek food.